Do you own or work for a dental clinic?
Have you had experience with dental implants or some other dental treatment?
In either case, our readers would like to hear from you!
We’re always looking for dentists and dental patients who are willing to share their unique experiences and insights with our readers. Regardless of whether you have dental implants or dentures, were treated at home or abroad, had a successful or problem-riddled procedure, you have something useful to add to the conversation. We’d like to hear all about your experience, such as: the procedures you had done, how much you paid, where you got the work done, the name of the dentist/clinic, any problems you encountered, etc. All comments, complaints and stories are welcome and the more details, the better! Your advice might help someone save hundreds or even thousands of dollars or prevent from making a decision that will jeopardize their dental health.
The most common format that we publish is an interview that is conducted via email. This is how it works:
- We send you a list of questions about the topic you are experienced with
- You answer the questions at your leisure and send them back
- We publish the completed interview
The interview can include a link to your website, any photos you provide, your email address and other contact details.
Here are a few examples of interviews we’ve done with patients and dentists:
- David G. – Crowns in Escazu, Costa Rica
- Dr. Raluca Gurban in Bucharest, Romania
- Frank – Dental Discount Plans
If an interview isn’t your cup of tea, another way to contribute is to join our forum and get involved in the discussions there. Writing posts on the forum and answering people’s questions is an effective way to promote yourself or your business as well as a great way to improve your karma 😉
- Content must be unique
- Content must be factual and useful to the reader
- We reserve the right to edit your submission prior to publishing
- We cannot guarantee that your article will be published
We do not publish press releases, sales pitches or poorly written guest posts.
How to Submit a Request
If you’re interested in being interviewed, please go to the contact page and send us a short message that answers the following:
- Who are you (patient or dentist)?
- What interesting or unique knowledge/experience do you have?
Thanks in advance if you decide to share your experience!