Please introduce yourself.
My name is Dr. Amer, I’m the owner of Dar Al Shifa Medical & Dental Center, which is an updated OPD Healthcare Facility at the DHA, Karachi, Pakistan.
I’m the manager as well as a member of the Dental Team working at Dar Al Shifa, I practice as a General Dentist here.
Our Team Consist of:
1- Dr. Amer (General Dentist)
2- Dr. Abdullah Al-Arifi (Consultant Dental Surgeon)
3- Dr. Omair Shiekh (Restorative & Implant Specialist)
4- Dr. Sara Jamil (Senior General Dentist)
5- Dr. Erum Behroz (Orthodontist)
Please list your accreditations, certifications & associations:
Our Dental team has different accreditations from:
- Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC)
- College of physicians & Surgeons Pakistan (CPSP)
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSEd), United Kingdom
- International Team for Implantology (ITI), Basel, Switzerland
How long have you been in business?
Our Center was founded on 01 September 2015, with Senior Medical & Dental Consultants & Specialists
What is your address?
Address: Mezzanine Floor, Plot no. 16-C, Khayaban-e-Sehar, Commercial Lane 4, phase 7, DHA, Karachi, Pakistan-75500
Working Hours: 09:00am – 09:00pm ( Monday to Saturday)
We serve people from different parts of Karachi city, we often serve foreigners who are living in Karachi (Diplomats and Foreign Business community), we frequently serve patients coming from outside Karachi city as well.
What services do you offer?
- Scaling & Polishing
- Fillings & Restorations
- Gum Treatment
- Deep Curettage
- RCT (Root Canal Treatment) & Pulpotomy
- Teeth Extractions (Simple & Surgical) — Tooth Removal
- Prosthetic Dentistry such as Crowns & Bridges and Partial & Complete Dentures both Fixed & Removable
- Orthodontic Treatment such as Braces and Fixed & Removable Functional Appliances
- Cosmetic Dentistry such as Veneers & Laser Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Oral & Dental Surgeries and many more
We also have expert Doctors in different Medical fields including:
- General Medicine & Family Medicine
- Gynecology (Female Consultant Gynecologist)
- Diabetes Clinic & Endocrinology
- Skin, Hair & Nail Treatments (Dermatology) and Cosmetic Surgery
- Ophthalmology (Consultant Eye Surgeon)
- General Surgery & Laparoscopy Consultations
- Psychiatry & Psychotherapy
- Diet Clinic (Dietitian)
Skin, Hair & Nail Treatments:
• Botox & Collagen Fillers for Anti-Ageing, Chemical Peeling, PRP (Facial Rejuvenation & Lifting), PRP (Hair Fall Treatment), Mesotherapy, Derma-roller, Acne and Acne Scars Treatment, Burn and Traumatic Scars Treatment, Stretch Marks Treatment, Freckles Treatment, Skin Resurfacing, Electro & Chemical Cautery, Dermabrasion for Skin Glow and many more.
How many dental implant procedures have you done?
Our Implantologist have done hundreds of Dental Implants with a very high success rate.
Why should someone choose you over the competition?
Reasonable and affordable different implant rates with no compromise on quality
Highly qualified Dental Team plus Implant Specialist
Highly updated & equipped Dental practice with no compromise on disinfection & serialization protocols
Top Dental Material & instruments used in our practice according to international standards
Where do most of your patients hear about your clinic?
1- Word of mouth from satisfied patients
2- Patients from our locality where the Center is located
3- Patients coming after we publish online advertisements or local advertisements
4- Patients with insurance policy that we cover
What procedures do you typically recommend and perform?
Every case has its own treatment plan
We provide the patient with the best treatment plan possible for his/her case, keeping in mind, Quality, longevity, Patient’s affordability and Patient’ Motivation
What type/brand of implants does your clinic use?
1- Straumann implant
2- Osstem Implant & HIOSSEN
3- Neobiotech Implant
Please give me a summary of the steps in the process of getting an implant at your clinic.
1- Initial Consultation, Dental Checkup and we also ask the patient for his/her expectations plus a rough estimate
2- We refer patients for X-Ray
3- X-Ray analysis and discussion with patients regarding best treatment plan and his expectations in detail
4- Final Treatment Plan with Final Cost
5- We start Treatment
How much do your procedures cost?
It varies depending on the implant type and other requirements of Surgery,
Maximum cost for the best & most expensive implant available at our Center (Straumann – Single) with bone graft is
Rs 150,000 = around $ 1,500
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Cash and Cheque payment, and we offer easy installment plans on the Dental implant treatment
How many appointments are required to get one or two implants?
Around 3 to 4 visits. First & second visits are close by each other and third & fourth visits are close by each other
How long is the healing time like for patients who get dental implants?
depends on the bone quality of the patient and the implant used, but mostly around 8 weeks
What do advise your patients to do if they have a problem with their implant?
Yes, in case we face Implant Failure, then a new implant of the same type will be provided for FREE