Last Updated on:
Please introduce yourself.
DR. NELSON OMAR CISNEROS RAMÍREZ
I studied at the University Cuauhtémoc in the city of San Luis Potosi México Active Member and scientific council of the CNDN (National College of Dental Surgeons) Riviera Maya. I holds a Certificate in Implantology by the National Federation of Dental Surgeons Colleges and the College of Dentistry of Nuevo Leon.
I also obtains frequent updates and training from this international companies Dentsply, Mis, Imtec, Ivoclar, Voco, Nsk
Professional certificate: 6024004
How long have you been in business?
In office 8 years and 25 years of dental prosthesis
How many dental implant procedures have you done?
Approximately 150 to 200 implants, until this moment 100% success
Where do most of your patients come from?
US, Europe and Canada, recommendation and internet
What procedures do you typically recommend and perform?
Implants, root canals, cosmetic and emergency
What type of implants does your clinic use?
Mis, Cortex, AB, Implant Direct, if they are compatible
Please give me a summary of the steps in the process of getting an implant at your clinic.
- Review of tissues and medical history
- Valuation of radiography and tomography, treatment plan and taking impressions for surgical guide
- Implant placement 4 hands
- After two days we have an appointment for review
- After two months we can do the rehabilitation (crown)
Quick description of the surgical procedure at your clinic.
- Before to surgery, we have to do the surgery in a computer with the tomography and we do it in the study models, in general the most important of the surgery is the planning, as a result we have already made the surgery twice before doing it in the patient this reduces a large percentage of RISKS
- Before surgery thorough review of the aseptic and antiseptic
- The patient is anesthetized, and starts with the surgical procedure with the help of a specialist in bone tissue
The entire procedure takes about 1 hour divided into 3 parts:
- 20 minutes anesthesia and prepare equipment
- 20 minutes surgery
- 20 minutes of recovery the patient and recommendations
How much do your procedures cost?
The cost is $1,500.00 for implant and crown
What payment methods do you accept?
Cash payment, Visa or Master Card
How many trips to Mexico are required?
2 trips of 7-10 days each
We own dental laboratory in the office.
How long is the healing time?
The surgery is not traumatic, used a surgical guide and recovery is very fast.
Almost one day after surgery the patient can continue their activities
What do advise your patients to do if they have a problem with their implant?
The warranty is on defects of the implant.
That the body accept or rejection the implant does not depend on doctor, the main causes of rejection are:
- Patient smoking
- Bad dental hygiene
- Bad habits
- Lack of use of night guard if the case warrants
What other costs would there be for someone travelling to your clinic from North America?
Treatment only includes implant and crown, other expenses borne by the patient.
Note: The clinic has some hotels with promotions European plan and All inclusive.
Where do your patients stay while they are getting an implant done?
In the hotel where they stay, surgery is ambulatory
It it safe in Mexico?
Yes, it is safe
Does a patient need to be able to speak Spanish?
No, it is not necessary
What is there to do in your city?
Playa del Carmen is one of the best destinations worldwide for vacation
What is the best time of year to travel to Mexico?
All year, the weather is warm
What are the best places to eat in your area?
There are a variety of restaurants serving national and international food
What is the best way for people to contact you for more information?
You can email us using the form below.
Dental Care Playacar
Address: Av. Paseo Tulum Plaza Golf Drive Local 27 1er piso,, Col. Playacar Fase II., 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Mon-Sun: 9:00AM – 8:00PM
Please note: This interview is for informational purposes only and does not represent a recommendation of the dentist mentioned. All opinions expressed are those of the interviewee.
If you’ve had dental work done by this clinic, please leave a review in the comments!