Immediately after my implants I began to experience a strong metallic taste. Then it escalated to headaches. Next I started waking up with nausea and that strong metal taste. An increase in migraines has been happening. I strongly believe I am being poisoned by these implants. Has anyone experienced this? Would a Melissa test find this?
Sorry to hear of your problems. Dental implants are made from titanium and although allergies to this metal are very rare they are not unknown. A MELISA test should be able to detect if an allergy is causing the problem.
It is probably also worth visiting to your dentist to check the health of your dental implants, just in case there is another reason as to why you are experiencing these side effects.
If it is an allergy to titanium, then it is possible to have metal-free implants that are made from a strong ceramic material called zirconia.
Titanium allergies are indeed quite rare. However, allergies might not be the only thing that might cause you these kind of problems. So before taking any step, I would strongly suggest that you consult your dentists. Zirconia might be the option given to you but it has its own shortcomings as well!